Apple hosts our app on their Apple TV platform as a 3rd party service. Most issues regarding streaming quality, audio, video sync, and billing issues can be solved by visiting their support page.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MOBILE DEVICES:
- The Screambox app for Apple works on all iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches with iOS 8 or later.
- Mobile devices need a high-speed wireless data connection over WiFi, 4G or 3G cellular.
STREAMING ISSUES – BANDWIDTH
We recommend a downstream bandwidth of at least 2.0 Mbps for Standard Definition (SD) videos and 4.0 Mbps for High Definition (HD) videos. You can verify your downstream bandwidth here.
Keep in mind that running multiple devices can slow your streaming speed and disrupt performance. For example, if you are trying to stream Screambox and there are game systems, mobile devices, or computers pulling from your bandwidth at the same time, that drain can also cause streaming issues.
If you have shut off other devices that are pulling from your bandwidth and a slow ping speed is still an issue, you will need to speak with your internet service provider to find out how to improve your connection.
STREAMING ISSUES – OTHER SOLUTIONS
Make sure that you have the latest app on your device. It’s also possible that the app has become corrupted. Even if you recently downloaded the app, there could have been a problem in the downloading process that caused this issue.
- Uninstall the app on your console or device
- Reinstall the app on your console or device
- Shut down the console or device for a full 60 seconds, then restart it
- Relaunch the app, log in, and try again
Still having trouble watching Screambox on your device? First visit Apple TV support.
If that doesn’t help resolve the issue, email email@example.com so that we can investigate further. Sending us screenshots, exact error messages, or movie titles you’re having a specific issue with can help us target the problem.